Saturday, September 26, 2009

Fish Pond Under Repair

fish pond under repair at OrchidBliss
It has been a while since I last posted here and it seems that I have been neglecting this blog. I must admit though, that it is hard to keep more than one blog at a time especially when it is a hobby blog. In my mind I have posted a number of blog post including changing the layout of this blog but they are all in my mind. In time to come, I hope to do them though, one step at a time.

That aside, I have been busy with work (which takes up most of my daylight time, except weekends...*sigh*). But in this economy we can't afford not to work. That aside, I have been busy with my wire jewelry as well (my main hobby) and I post my wire wrapped jewelries here - wireblissmei.blogspot.com if you are interested to have a peek.

Of course, most important of all the family life...as usual, the boys, the parents, the households, the laughter, the tears, the squabbles, the quarreling, the cars, the neighbors, the friends and families, etc.etc. which brings us to the fish pond. It has been leaking for a while and hubby been working on it for the last few days. It is not done yet but hopefully it will not leak anymore and the fish can have their "pond sweet pond" back :)

1 comment:

  1. fish ponds are looking nice in our backyards but they need regular maintenance leaking is the major issue in ponds it can be solve with some quality products present in market.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. Thank you!